See how to submit your site to various search engines, including Google.
Today I will share how to submit your website to all search engines.
We build websites ourselves but cannot easily submit them to Google. As a result I get very few visitors.
Moreover, if you write the name of your website and search it in Google, it is not found.
So today I will show you how to submit:-
First go to the link below.....
On the website click Enter Your site here
Then you will see two boxes.

Enter your site name in the first field and your email in the second field, now click on Process.

Now you will see as image, from there click on freeta, means click on first time.

Then the submit will start, tick the green check mark.
You can add more sites by clicking on add another site.
Now a mail has gone to your email.

The work is done, now it will take 12 hours to 48 hours to submit everything.
You can search your site after 1 day in search engine Google.
Comments
Post a Comment